Saturday, February 23, 2008

Brundige Research

In researching my Stephen Brundige born in Ontario 1780 - 1805 or there abouts, I have been facing a brick wall since 2001. As a result I have over the years compiled a massive database of all Canadian Brundige lines including the Brundage and related families. As database resources have been added to the online community, the file has grown to include over 1200 individuals with documented references such as birth, marriage and death records, census data from the 1851, 1881, 1901, 1906 and 1911 census.

My current undertaking is to compile a collective presentation of the Canadian Brundage Lines and hope to publish the information in the near future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am searching for a Levy Brundige or Brundage from Ontario Canada. His children were alone without parents on a hops farm in Stockbridge, Madison Co., NY in 1880. Children included: Jerry, John, Sarah Ann and William. I saw that Stephen Brundige of Ontario Canada who died in 1846 named a son Levy, do you have any info on them?