Wednesday, March 5, 2008

School House Photos of my Ancestors'

I have finally found the time to add a School house page to my site. Over the past years, I have been fortunate to collect 8 photos of schools that were attended by my ancestors. The collection is relatively small including photos of 3 educational institutions located in Kansas and 5 from Canada. The size of the collection in no way diminishes my pride in hosting the collection for viewing by others who have the "One Room School House Passion" .

The collection includes photos of College Hill School in Kansas, the Kansas State Agriculture College in Kansas, Rocky Ford School in Manhattan Riley Co. Kansas. The Canadian school house photos include, Biggar Saskatchewan, Buck Lake Saskatchewan, Harlan Saskatchewan and two Ontario schools located in Lewisham and Cooper's Falls Ontario.

No comments: